- Upload candid photos of a phase of your process to share with your followers. You could turn it into a fun ‘guess what I’m doing game’.
- Promote related businesses on your page/blog. Share the Etsy love with a shop that compliments your offerings
- Create a Facebook event and invite your fans. Are you participating in a craft fair or local market? Let your fans and followers know!
- Announce coupons and sales. Everyone loves a great deal!
- And what do they love more than a great deal…Winning Stuff! Engage with contests, competitions, drawings or sweepstakes! Be sure to follow the Facebook rules governing giveaways and they can be a fun way to get your fans involved
- Give information and advice. People are looking for value in their news and RSS feed. They don’t want to be sold to, they want information. This can be as simple as sharing content from people you follow…that’s why it’s called a ‘network’!
- Ask questions in your status to encourage interaction and conversation. It’s easy to use Facebook Questions with multiple choice answers…here’s a link for How To: Click Here
Thursday, January 26, 2012
What is 'Meaningful'?
You've been told to share 'meaningful content' with your audience on your blog and Facebook page. The question is, what is meaningful? Here are a few ideas for content that will interest, excite and engage your blog and Facebook audiences resulting in participation, comments and interaction.